Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Back in the South

Hi, all! Sorry it's been awhile since my last post. When I went to Arizona, I also took a vacation from Facebook, e-mail and blogging. I have to say...It was nice to be technology-free for a few days. :)

I can't wait to share my trip with all of you later this evening. I had such an awesome time, despite a sinus infection that is still lurking in my ears (My sincerest apologies to all the people that have had to repeat themselves in my "good" lobe). I really worked hard in making good food choices, despite many delicious temptations that came my way. I didn't get in the vigorous exercise I wanted to, mainly due to the sinuses and many family activities, but luckily I did do a lot of walking! And I'm proud to say that for the first time probably ever in my adult life, I didn't gain weight while on vacation! Whoo hoo! I even stayed away from Eegee's, which is a huge accomplishment for me.

Moving on

I have some new, exciting things in store for my blog, and my food and fitness plan. More on that in later posts. Have a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment