Saturday, November 7, 2009

Snoozin'

While most people are out to dinner or having drinks with friends on a Friday night, I was asleep...at 8:30. Does this mean I'm getting old? I think so! Ha Ha! I guess staying up until midnight most days this week finally caught up with me and kicked me in the shins. So sorry for no Tucson finale yesterday! Here it is. I don't think I even need to put a bunch of words in this one, because the pictures speak for themselves. The brave guy is my uncle Danny, and the hot mama is my Aunt Teri. (Danny is her bro-in-law) She is undergoing her last chemo treatments (yay!) and is doing amazing. Loves her!



Before
















After! What love!

I won't bore you with details of Monday -- it was traveling, Starbucksing (my own new word) and coming home to my sweeties. Food and liquids were in check, and I even got to briefly visit the Whole Foods store in Nashville. I can see why everyone goes ga-ga over it!! I will definitely have to go back.

Today is going to be a busy one! I'm about to get my workout on (elliptical and weights today) before getting ready for 3 parties -- a housewarming, and two birthday bashes. I thought I'd be out of town today, but since those plans fell through, I'm going to have a day-long celebration with friends and family. Fun, fun! Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment